Legal Advice and Consulting Advice for New York Landlords and Property Managers
New York Landord's Monthly Retainer Attorney Access Program
Have you ever encountered any of these issues?
√ Is a tenant threatening to sue you?
√ Are you unsuccessful in collecting rent?
√ Do you have questions regarding your lease?
√ Are you selling an apartment building and want to avoid capital gains tax?
√ Do you know the advantages of being an LLC?
√ Are legal costs preventing you from consulting with a New York lawyer?
If so, you need a monthly retainer plan for legal services, instead of getting enormous invoices every time you need legal advice. You're familiar with that practice, right? That's when you need legal help and your attorney sends a bill with a long itemized list for every charge imaginable.
The monthly retainer program offers quick answers and resolutions for your legal problems which are only a telephone call away....for a fraction of the price that other New York landlords are paying.
Our Monthly Retainer Program includes:
- Toll free telephone or e-mail consultation with Bob Friedman, real estate attorney for 29 years, real estate law newspaper columnist, landlord lecturer, entrepreneur and author of the How to Survive Legally as a Landlord.
- 15% discount on standard fees for additional legal work and Annual Preventive NY Legal Audit.
- Free Legal Forms on debt collection, LLCs, contracts, leases, and much more.
- Complimentary monthly legal e-mail updates with valuable insight into running your New York rental properties a legal and business point of view.
- Same day response to your e-mail and telephone inquiries.
For New York Landlords that can't afford hourly rates or an in-house attorney, the Monthly Retainer Attorney Access Program offers New York landlords the same quality of general counsel legal services available to larger companies having their own in-house legal staff, on a more cost-effective basis.
While the legal climate is becoming increasingly complex, most New York landlords frequently lack ready access to lawyers who are experienced in protecting the value of their assets, resolving legal problems, and developing proactive strategies for avoiding such problems.
I invest the time required to understand your business, your business philosophy, and industry environment. We are only a phone call away when a problem arises.
With constantly changing court rulings and legislation and liability exposure, you most likely often wish that you had your own attorney on retainer to discuss important issues with as they arise. Yet, many landlords often neglect or delay consulting with an attorney on legal issues until it is too late, usually due to financial concerns.
To assist New York landlords and apartment owners in getting fast, affordable answers to their legal questions, we make available our Monthly Retainer Program where you will be able to call our firm when questions arise about such legal aspects of your rental business as:
- Asset Protection Strategies;
- Corporate Compliance;
- Employment/Human Resource Issues
- Lease Issues;
- Governmental Compliance;
- Eviction Matters;
- Customer/Vendor Problems;
- And Real Estate Acquisitions.
In fact, there are more than forty areas that I can assist you with, including complex Real Estate and Tax Issues (you can view the detailed list at my New York Landlord and Tenant Law page).
The Monthly Landlord Retainer Access Program is available two ways.
- The Gold Plan for a low monthly fee of only $399; includes Three Hours of Telephone or E-Mail Consultations (***This plan saves you $500 per month from what most other real estate lawyers charge.***).
- The Platinum Plan for a low monthly fee of only $599 and includes Five Hours of Telephone or E-Mail Consultations (***This plan saves you $900 per month from what most other real estate lawyers charge.***).
With this offer, your satisfaction is guaranteed...or I will refund 100% of your money back.
In order to maintain the attractive rate of this program, the monthly retainer does not include time spent reviewing, drafting, revising or negotiating legal documents; implementing strategies discussed over the telephone; preparing written correspondence; legal research; and telephone conferences or meetings with other parties.
How To Enroll In The Monthly New York Attorney Access Retainer Program
To Contact Bob Friedman, just complete the information below or call 716 542 5444 or toll-free 800 729 4571.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
To initiate the Landlord Monthly Retainer Program, or obtain more information, please use the contact form on this page or call me at 716 542 5444 or toll-free 800 729 4571.