As an experience Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer it’s important to protect your children from harm especially in a school setting.
- Concerned parents may tell us their child was injured at school and ask if the school is responsible.
- In such cases, it’s important to examine the facts because it is often true that several people are at fault.
- The school may be found not to have properly supervised the children.
- If the premises are unsafe, a claim can be brought for that reason.
- Consider all participants in the situation and whether the fault can be shared, including whether your child may be partially at fault.
- Only after looking at all contributing factors can each party’s responsibility be determined.
Was your child injured at school? Contact Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer for your family’s protection.