Seating is limited. To make reservations for the free seminars, call (716) 542-5444 or complete the registration form below. Attorney Robert Friedman, drawing on over forty years of estate planning experience, will be presenting the following seminars:
“Fourteen Ways to Preserve Your Assets with the Medicaid Laws” Learn how to preserve your assets and plan for incapacity with powers of attorney, health care proxies, living wills, wills, trusts, transferring your home to family members, long term care insurance, prepaid funeral accounts, IRAs, pensions, properly documented gifts, spousal allowances and transfers, caregiver agreements and promissory notes at:
- Akron-Newstead Senior Center, 5691 Cummings Road, Akron, NY on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 5:30 PM.
- Orchard Park Senior Center, 4500 California Road, Orchard Par Orchard Park, NY 1412 on Friday, May 8, 2020 at 10:30 AM.
- Senior Health & Fitness Fair: Clarence Town Park Clubhouse, 10405 Main St, Clarence, NY on Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 10 AM.
- Amherst Center for Senior Services, 370 JJ Audubon Parkway, Amherst, NY on Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 4:00 PM.
- St Francis Park, 5229 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY on Wednesday, October 14, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
“Fifteen Ways to Avoid Probate” Learn estate and asset protection planning techniques; the risks and benefits of avoiding probate; the best forms of real estate ownership; the most common estate planning mistakes; recent changes in estate and gift tax laws; the duties of trustees and executors; myths about living trusts; when to update your will; and how to prevent will contest at:
- Amherst Center for Senior Services, 370 JJ Audubon Parkway, Amherst, NY on Wednesday, March 11, 2020 at 4:00 PM.
- St Francis Park, 5229 South Park Ave, Hamburg, NY on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
- Grand Island Golden Age Center, 3278 Whitehaven Rd, Grand Island, NY on Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
- Akron-Newstead Senior Center, 5691 Cummings Road, Akron, NY on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 5:30 PM.
Fill Out Our Registration Form Below to Reserve Your Seat