As an experienced Buffalo Estate Planning Attorney, I often get questions from clients regarding the grounds for contesting a will in New York.
- There are 4 grounds for contesting a will;
- The first ground is lack of due execution
- The second ground is lack of testamentary capacity
- The third ground is undue influence
- The fourth ground is duress, when a person is forced to sign a will against their consent.
Are you considering contesting a will in New York? If so, contact experienced Buffalo Estate Planning Attorney Robert Friedman for dedicated representation.