Buffalo Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
Dedicated Attorneys Handling Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Injuries
Each year there are approximately 30 deaths and 450 injuries caused by carbon monoxide poisoning from the use of portable camping heaters, lanterns, or stoves inside tents, campers, and vehicles.
Do not use portable heaters or lanterns while sleeping in enclosed areas such as tents, campers, and other vehicles. This is especially important at high altitudes, where the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning increases.
- Know the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning: headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, and confusion. Carbon monoxide reduces the blood’s ability to carry oxygen. Low blood oxygen levels can result in loss of consciousness and death.
- See a doctor if you or a member of your family develops cold or flu-like symptoms while camping. Carbon monoxide poisoning, which can easily be mistaken for a cold or flu, is often detected too late.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use increase the effects of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Carbon monoxide is especially toxic to mother and child during pregnancy, infants, the elderly, smokers, and people with blood or circulatory system problems, such as anemia or heart disease.
- Many times, these injuries and deaths are caused by a product that is defective.
Dedicated Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured by carbon monoxide poisoning due to defective camping equipment, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Contact our experienced Buffalo carbon monoxide poisoning lawyers today for aggressive legal representation you can trust.
With over 70 years of combined experience, we have the skills and resources needed to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.