- WHAT ARE The New 2022 Debt Collection Laws?
- WHAT ARE 2022 NURSING HOME MEDICAID AND MEDICARE CHANGES?
- WHEN ARE NURSING HOME ADMISSIONS AGREEMENTS ILLEGAL?
- ARE CHILDREN RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PARENT’S NURSING HOME BILLS?
- ARE SPOUSES RESPONSIBLE FOR NURSING HOME BILLS?
- ARE POWERS OF ATTORNEYS RESPONSIBLE FOR NURSING HOME BILLS?
- HOW DOES A RELATIVE OR NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR BECOME A MHL ARTICLE 81 GUARDIAN FOR AN INCAPACITATED NURSING HOME PATIENT?
- WHAT DEFENSES ARE AVAILABLE AGAINST NURSING HOME DEBT COLLECTION LAWSUITS?
- WHY HAVE NURSING HOME LAWYERS BEEN SUED FOR ILLEGAL DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES?
- WHEN CAN NURSING HOMES FILE CLAIMS AGAINST THE ESTATES OF DECEASED PATIENTS?
ABOUT ROBERT FRIEDMAN
Robert Friedman is a partner in the Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC law firm which has offices throughout New York state. He frequently lectures on Medicaid law, estate planning, debt collection and probate. Mr. Friedman is the author of numerous legal guides, including: Complete Guide to Medicaid in New York, Stop Elder Abuse Guide, NY Executor’s Legal Survival Guide, 15 Ways to Avoid NY Probate During the COVID-19 Crisis Guide, and New York Emergency Medicaid Planning by Guardians.
Mr. Friedman has shared his talents, expertise and resources to improve the quality of life for elderly people in his community by financially supporting many nonprofit organizations and serving on the boards of the Brothers of Mercy Campus Foundation, Clarence Senior Center, Crossroads House and Hearts and Hands- Faith in Action. He has sponsored and organized the Clarence and Akron-Newstead Senior Center Community Health and Fitness Fair for the past eleven years.
Mr. Ranzenhofer and his attorneys were great! My case was handled quickly and I got a great result – $300,000. I fell at my doctor’s office, so I knew it was a hard case. Mr. Ranzenhofer developed a strategy that got me a great result. I highly recommend Mr. Ranzenhofer and his team of attorneys.
– Christine Rush
Reasonable / Professional / Personable … Very nice man to speak to … He helped me feel safe and took away my fear in my legal situation. If or when needed he is ready to jump in and take over. Thank you, Carol
– Carol Czosnyka
We were treated in a respectful, professional and helpful manner while preparing our wills, healthcare proxies and power of attorney. Mr. Friedman took as much time as we needed to answer all of our questions and concerns. His staff was friendly and efficient. We highly recommend him.
Highly recommended…Sam handled a case for me with a buffalo tow truck Company, we won our case and a judgment. Sam was highly professional knowledgeable and effective. He knows the local laws and how to get successful outcomes!
I consulted with Justin Friedman in an effort to obtain reimbursement following damage to my personal property. Justin was diligent, tenacious, professional, and clearly dedicated to assisting me, all of which led to a very positive outcome. I was very impressed with his work and I highly recommend his office.
– Lisa Kilanowski
“Friedman & Ranzenhofer provided prompt, courteous and professional assistance regarding a current legal issue. We have used the services of this firm repeatedly because of their consistent high quality service levels.”
– Ed Berowski