In The News
Fast Facts About Us
- Elder Law attorney Robert Friedman protects the rights of elderly victim financially exploited by her home health caregiver.
- Founded in 1955 by Holocaust survivor and U.S. Army veteran, Fred Friedman
- Thirteen offices in nine New York counties: Williamsville/ Clarence, Akron, Orchard Park, Medina, Lockport, Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Batavia, Albany, Syracuse, New Rochelle, Queens and Rochester.
- Five Attorneys: Mike Ranzenhofer (partner) was New York Senator for the 61st District, Robert Friedman (partner) has 36 years experience as a prosecutor, Sam Alba (Of Counsel) is also Depew Village Attorney and Senior Deputy Amherst Town Attorney, Justin Friedman(associate) is a third generation attorney, and John D. Dracup (associate) is a newly admitted attorney.
- We attribute our success to client education, community involvement, and a reputation for cost effective, practical solutions to legal problems.