Buffalo Attorney Michael H. Ranzenhofer
As a partner in the Friedman & Ranzenhofer law firm, Buffalo Attorney Ranzenhofer takes his responsibilities to the citizens of the Buffalo and WNY area very seriously.
He grew up in New York as well and received a B.A. (Magna Cum Laude) in 1976 from S.U.N.Y. Albany and a Juris Doctor in 1979 from S.U.N.Y. Buffalo.
He is admitted to all New York State Courts (1980), the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York (1980) and the U.S. Supreme Court (1985).
Buffalo Attorney Ranzenhofer is a member of the New York Senate serving the 61st District. He was also an Erie County Legislator for twenty years, Erie County Legislature minority leader (1993 to 1995 and 2004) and majority leader (2003). He served on the Erie County Industrial Development Agency Board of Directors (2002-2004); as a task force member of the Western New York Meals-on-Wheels and the S.U.N.Y. and the Health Services Institutional Review Board of Directors from 1998 – 2002.
His professional associations are as follows:
- Akron Chamber of Commerce
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Clarence Chamber of Commerce
- Clarence Hollow Association
- Erie County Bar Association (Negligence and Matrimonial/Family Law Committees)
- Genesee County Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association (Real Property, Elder Law, General Practice, Municipal, Family and Matrimonial Sections)
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Wheatfield Business Association
Buffalo Attorney Ranzenhofer focuses on Accidents and Personal Injury Litigation. If you or a loved one needs legal assistance for a Personal Injury, contact experienced Buffalo Attorney Michael Ranzenhofer to guide you. Check out some of the winning verdicts Attorney Ranzenhofer has had the chance to to represent.