Buffalo Lawyers / Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer Explains What to Do if your Resident Dies

Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer Explains What to Do if your Resident Dies

As a Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer, I am often asked what to do if a tenant dies.

  • You can file a claim in Surrogate’s Court against the tenant’s estate to recover your lost rent
  • Do not let anyone in the apartment unless he or she is the executor or administrator of the estate

Has your tenant recently died?  If so, contact the experienced Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer Robert Friedman.

This educational legal video was brought to you by Robert Friedman, an experienced Buffalo Landlord Tenant Lawyer.

FRIEDMAN & RANZENHOFER, PC does not represent residential tenants unless they were injured on the property.

Recent Blogs