As a professional Buffalo Injury Lawyer, I get asked about people getting injured on private property.
- If you’re injured on private property, the most important thing to do is seek the necessary medical treatment.
- Next, let the property owner know you’ve been injured on their property.
- Notifying the owner allows him to put their insurance company on notice, making them aware of your injury.
- You can inform the property owner directly, but your better option is to let us know.
- We’ll submit a formal notification of your injury.
Have you or a loved one been injured on private property? Contact Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer now!