Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Discusses Being Injured on Private Property
As a professional Buffalo Injury Lawyer, I get asked about people getting injured on private property.
- If you’re injured on private property, the most important thing to do is seek the necessary medical treatment.
- Next, let the property owner know you’ve been injured on their property.
- Notifying the owner allows him to put their insurance company on notice, making them aware of your injury.
- You can inform the property owner directly, but your better option is to let us know.
- We’ll submit a formal notification of your injury.
Have you or a loved one been injured on private property? Contact Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer now!
This educational legal video was brought to you by Michael Ranzenhofer, an experienced Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer.
Download Our Free Personal Injury eBook
Out of Town Resources
This Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer has done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a personal injury claim in Virginia, we recommend you take a look at their website.