Buffalo New York Lawyers
Welcome….I’d like to take a few moments to introduce myself. My name is Bob Friedman.
Attorney Mike Ranzenhofer and I are the managing partners of the Buffalo law firm of Friedman & Ranzenhofer, P.C.
We’ve been helping Buffalo area residents since 1955 when my father started this firm. So it’s very likely that we’ve had the chance to assist one of your friends or family members with their legal issues over the years.
Now we have seven law offices. They are located in Akron, Batavia, Buffalo, West Seneca, the Clarence – Williamsville area, Niagara Falls and Rochester, New York. So, if you’re needing legal help from experienced Buffalo Attorneys, there’s no doubt we have a location near you. If not, we make hospital and house calls. If you’re curious, here’s more information about our 7 Buffalo Area Law offices.
Michael and I have 69 years of combined experience. Therefore, we’re one of the few Buffalo Lawyers that can help you with a wide variety of legal skills needed today. And if you should have a legal issue we can’t help you with, I will do whatever is necessary to put you in-touch with the best attorneys in Buffalo to help with your legal issue. All you have to do is call me at 716 542 5444. If you live outside the 716 area code, please use our toll-free number 800-729-4571.
Just below, I’ve listed the areas where we can be of assistance. Each of these links will take you to a web page that will be able to answer many of the questions you have – and perhaps point out other issues you’ve never considered. So, after you’ve finished here, be sure to spend a few minutes and explore the area that you need help with….And let us know how we can assist you.
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.
- Buffalo Injury Assistance
- Buffalo NY Area Corporate and Business Law Representation
- Buffalo, New York Area Criminal Defense and DWI Defense
- Buffalo Divorce, Family Law & Child Custody
- Buffalo Area Estate Planning; Elder Law, Wills & Trusts
(Get A Will in Buffalo, New York for $79 – click here for more details)
(Online Will Packet – click here)
- Buffalo Area Landlord and Tenant Issues; Both Residential and Commercial
- Buffalo Area Non Profit Corporations
- Buffalo NY Area Real Estate Law
Two more important things I’d like to mention. First, over the past 29 years, I’ve written numerous articles and public service pamphlets that can also help answer the questions you have. They can also help clarify your rights in a number of legal areas. So, if you would like to discover more, see our Buffalo Legal Resources page.
And Secondly, if you need an Attorney in the Buffalo, NY area, contact Michael or me using the Contact Form just to the right or call the numbers below for the Office located nearest you.
- Our Akron, NY Attorneys Office can be reached at (716) 542-5444.
- Our Batavia, NY Attorneys Office can be reached at (585) 343-0746.
- Our Buffalo, NY Attorneys Office can be reached at (716) 631-9999.
- Our West Seneca, NY Lawyers Office can be reached at (716) 631-9999.
- Our Williamsville – Clarence, NY Lawyers Office can be reached at (716) 631-9999.
- Our Niagara Falls, NY Lawyers Office can be reached at (716) 542-5444.
- Our Rochester Attorneys Office can be reached at 585-377-5504.
Both Michael and I look forward to helping you with your legal needs.
“How Buffalo, NY Real Estate Investors Should Plan for Death & Disability” will be presented by Robert Friedman of Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC Attorneys and “How to Analyze Multifamily Real Estate” will be presented by Russell J. Gullo at the Buffalo Investors & Exchangors Group meeting on Tuesday, February 17,2015 at 7 PM at the Millennium Hotel, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga. The meeting is free and open to the public. Call 675-1500 for reservations. Drawing on over thirty-five years of estate planning experience, Mr. Friedman will explain the legal, tax and management consequences of the various forms of real estate ownership. He will discuss corporations, partnerships, Self-Directed IRAs, life estate deeds, living trusts, joint ownership and limited liability companies.
THE BUFFALO NEW YORK MULTIFAMILY INVESTMENT PROPERTY EXPO & TRADE SHOW 2015 will be held on Saturday, February 28, 2015 from 8:30am to 3:30pm at the Buffalo Millennium Hotel, 2040 Walden Ave., Cheektowaga, New York. Admission is free to serious Buffalo multifamily investment property investors. Preregistration is required by calling 716.6751500. For further details, visit rjgullo.com.
Robert Friedman, Attorney will present:
- “How to Collect Rents & Damages Successfully:” He will explain how to use tenant applications, money judgments, small claims court, guarantees, evictions, confessions of judgment, leases, skip tracing, property executions and garnishments to collect unpaid rent and damages. Landlords will learn how to be prepared for all possible tenant defenses and counterclaims; what the costs to expect; how to properly prepare, serve the file eviction and small claims documents; and how to expedite evictions with key lease provisions.
- “Buyer Beware When Acquiring Multifamily Investment Properly”: The NY Property Condition Disclosure Act; The 9 Most Common Mistakes in Purchasing Investment Real Estate; The Risks of Land Contracts and Key Contract Provisions & Questions to Protect the Buyer.
News You Can Use
Fall 2014 NEWSLETTER
The Friedman & Ranzenhofer Fall 2014 Newsletter is now available. This issue highlights a Free Medicaid/Elder Law Seminar, provides answers to frequently asked estate & elder law questions, a free Free Executor’s Guide, dates for Real Estate Investment Seminars & how to preserve your assets with Medicaid Laws You can see the Fall 2014 issue of our newsletter in PDF here.
FRIEDMAN & RANZENHOFER OPEN ROCHESTER OFFICE
We are pleased to announce the opening of an office at 70 Linden Oaks, 3rd Floor, Rochester, New York 14625 to better serve our clients in Monroe and Orleans Counties. We look forward to serving you from our new office which is conveniently located just minutes from downtown Rochester, New York at the intersection of Routes 490 and 441. It is uniquely situated in three of Rochester, New York?s oldest and most prestigious suburbs: Brighton, Pittsford and Penfield. The office is easily accessible from all surrounding communities. For further information, call 585-377-5504 or visit our Rochester, New York Lawyer web page.
I’m pleased to announce that I’ve jumped into the world of blogging with the addition of the Buffalo NY Attorneys Blog. There you will find commentary, legal news, and opinions that impact the residents of WNY.
Buffalo Injury Answers Blog has been launched by Attorney Michael H. Ranzenhofer.
LEGAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS