New York COVID-19 Crisis Estate Planning
The COVID-19 crisis has caused widespread fear about health and mortality. To protect your safety and well-being, we are taking these precautions:
- Will, Power of Attorney and Health Care Proxy preparation and no-contact signings without you having to leave your home or car. Click here for Step-by-Step instructions.
- Telephone consultations.
To alleviate your fears and concerns, Friedman & Ranzenhofer, PC is providing:
- Live Facebook “Coronavirus Estate Planning” presentations
- Coronavirus Crisis Estate Planning Blog Updates
- Online Will Intake Form
- $149 Wills
- Probate & Will eBook
- Top 20 Most Common Estate & Medicaid Planning Mistakes
- 15 Ways to Avoid NY Probate During the COVID-19 Crisis Guide