Have you been involved in a personal injury and have questions. Check out these 3 personal injury tips and contact our office for a legal consultation.
1) What To Do After Getting in an Accident
- The first thing you should do is call 911 if the injury is serious
- Next, you will want to seek medical treatment at either a hospital or urgent care facility
- Third you will want to contact a lawyer and see what your legal rights are
2) Being Injured on the Job
- You must always let your employer know you were injured.
- Your case will be handled by the insurance company, through your employer and the Workers’ Compensation Board.
- The Board will make sure your medical bills are paid and compensate you for lost wages.
3) Necessity of Filing for No Fault
- The most important factor in filling out no-fault applications is timely submission.
- After 30 days, it is very difficult to claim medical bills and lost wages.
- Completing the application is not difficult and we will guide you through it.
Have you recently been involved in an accident or been injured? If so, follow our 3 personal injury tips and contact the experienced Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer.