Did you get injured due to a slip and fall? Check out these 4 slip and fall tips to learn more, then give our Buffalo office a call to get started on your case.
1. Slip and Falls on Another Person’s Property
- If you fall on somebody else’s property, first get immediate medical care.
- Second, inform the other person of your injury.
- Next, get in to see us immediately so that we can explain your rights under the law.
- A number of things need to be done right away because, if you wait too long, you may not have the evidence necessary to pursue your claim.
- Come see us right away and we will take photographs to preserve views of the scene.
2. Slip and Fall Due to Poor Lighting
- You can make a claim if you’re injured because of poor lighting.
- Poor lighting hides cracks and other surface problems, making it difficult to see obstacles and trip hazards.
- If you’re injured due to poor lighting, get in to see us as soon as possible.
3. Steps to Take After a Slip and Fall Accident
- If you slip and fall, get immediate medical treatment.
- If you can – as soon as possible, let the management of the establishment know about your fall.
- It’s important to see an experienced lawyer who’s well versed in premises liability cases.
4. Types of Injuries Involved in Slip and Fall Accidents
- Falls on another person’s property can result in devastating injuries.
- Common injuries include fractures to various bones.
- Falls from a height onto hard surfaces can be very traumatic.
Did you or a loved one get injured from a slip and fall and have questions? After reading these 4 slip and fall tips, contact Buffalo Personal Slip and Fall Lawyers now!
Like us on Facebook