As an experience Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer, I often go over the value of a personal injury case with my clients.
- When someone asks about the value of an injury case, we tell them certain factors will impact their case.
- How did the accident happen, who was at fault, and what is the nature and extent of your injury?
- We will work up a case based on what our client shares as well as review of investigative reports and accident reports.
- We evaluate the injury and how it impacts the client’s daily life vis a vis ability to work, play sports, recreate, or simply pursue normal activities and estimate the case’s value.
- Insurance companies often make extremely low initial offers; however, an experienced personal injury attorney can create a clear picture of what your case is worth.
Do you want to know the value of your personal injury case? Call professional Buffalo Personal Injury Michael Ranzenhofer now!
Out of Town Legal Resources
Sometimes we hear from people involved in personal injury accidents in other parts of the country. While we don’t practice in Arizona, we found these personal injury attorneys in Phoenix, AZ that created a lot of great online educational resources. If you or someone you know is ever seriously injured in a accident in Arizona, take a look at their online personal injury resources.