Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Explains Compensation for an Auto Accident InjuryAs a professional Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer a lot of clients come to me about compensation available for an auto accident.
- Many people want to know how they will be compensated for their accident case.
- In New York State, as elsewhere, compensation takes the form of a sum of money.
- An injury, once sustained, cannot be undone, so a monetary value is assigned based on a number of factors.
- We ask how the accident happened, how badly you where you injured, and how does the injury affect your day-to-day life?
- We also need to know if you were able to work or school, and whether you could participate in your normal activities.
- When people ask how the value of a case is determined, we share those factors with them.