As an experience Buffalo Personal Lawyer, I often represent people who have had a slip and fall on another person’s property.
- If you fall on somebody else’s property, first get immediate medical care.
- Second, inform the other person of your injury.
- Next, get in to see us immediately so that we can explain your rights under the law.
- A number of things need to be done right away because, if you wait too long, you may not have the evidence necessary to pursue your claim.
- Come see us right away and we will take photographs to preserve views of the scene.
Did you slip and fall on another person’s property? Contact Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer now!