Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Explains Slip and Falls on Another Person’s Property
As an experience Buffalo Personal Lawyer, I often represent people who have had a slip and fall on another person’s property.
- If you fall on somebody else’s property, first get immediate medical care.
- Second, inform the other person of your injury.
- Next, get in to see us immediately so that we can explain your rights under the law.
- A number of things need to be done right away because, if you wait too long, you may not have the evidence necessary to pursue your claim.
- Come see us right away and we will take photographs to preserve views of the scene.
Did you slip and fall on another person’s property? Contact Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer Michael Ranzenhofer now!
This educational legal video was brought to you by Michael Ranzenhofer, an experienced Buffalo Personal Injury Lawyer.
Download Our Free Personal Injury eBook
Out of Town Resources
These St. Petersburg Slip and Fall Lawyers have done a great job creating educational content. If you need help with a slip and fall claim in St. Petersburg, we recommend you take a look at their website.