The most important considerations for a successful attorney-client relationship are trust and communication. You must feel comfortable that we are going to work with your best interests in mind. Concurrently, you must be honest with us about your expectations and concerns.
We understand that the process and issues can be overwhelming and that we must be sensitive to your needs. We want you to feel that you can work closely with us and that you can trust our ability to work on your particular issues.
We promise to:
- Answer your questions in a way that seem clear and understandable.
- Provide you with a clear understanding of what you should expect from a follow up meeting and what information you need to provide
- Provide you with a written agreement that clearly defines what is covered in the basic fee and what is considered extra
During the initial consultation, you will be asked to give us an overview of the reason you are seeking assistance, so be sure to organize and bring all the information pertinent too your situation. After you have explained your situation, we will answer these questions for you:
- What will it take to resolve my problem?
- Are there any alternative courses of action?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each possibility?
- Has that elder law attorney handled matters of this kind in the past?
If you or a family member need assistance with elder law call me at (716) 542-5444.