Preserving Assets with a Medicaid Trust
A medicaid trust is an important aspect in preserving your assets and protecting your legacy. Learn how a trust can help you preserve your assets in this educational video.
One method of nursing home planning under Medicaid is to transfer assets into a living will or inter vivos trust. In order to protect assets, the trust must be irrevocable, and the assets would have to be transferred five years to you before applying for Medicaid.
Are you in the process of dealing with medicaid? Friedman & Ranzenhofer are experienced Buffalo Medicaid Lawyers that can guide you through the process.
Related Medicaid Videos
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Costs
- Nursing Home Care Requirements
- Emergency Medicaid Planning
- Institutionalized Spouse
- Medicaid Look Back Period
- Prepaid Funeral Arrangements
- Qualifying for Medicaid with a 401K or IRA
- Spending Down Assets
- Medicaid Gifting Eligibility
- Gifts to Disabled Children