Nursing Home Care Requirements
Nursing Home Care Requirements for Medicaid
What nursing home care requirements are necessary to quality for Medicaid? Dedicated Buffalo Medicaid lawyer Robert Friedman explains in this video.
A client recently asked me about the eligibility requirements for Medicaid for in-home care or for nursing home care. In order to be eligible for Medicaid, an individual can have assets of no more than $14,850. However, there are various exceptions to that rule. For in-home care, one’s income cannot exceed $845.
Are you in the process of dealing with Medicaid? Friedman & Ranzenhofer are experienced Buffalo Medicaid Lawyers that can guide you through the process.
Related Medicaid Videos
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Costs
- Emergency Medicaid Planning
- Institutionalized Spouse
- Medicaid Look Back Period
- Prepaid Funeral Arrangements
- Qualifying for Medicaid with a 401K or IRA
- Spending Down Assets
- Medicaid Gifting Eligibility
- Gifts to Disabled Children
- Preserving Assets with a Healthcare Proxy/Living Will