Nursing Home Costs
Planning for Nursing Home Costs
Planning for nursing home costs can be a difficult undertaking. Watch this video by our experienced Buffalo elder law attorneys to start planning.
Planning for the cost of nursing homes is crucial, as this type of care is a significant financial responsibility. The cost of nursing homes may be paid from one’s fixed income, investment income, Medicare (to a certain extent), long-term care insurance, VA pensions, and even Medicaid, as a last resort, if the eligibility requirements are met.
Are you in the process of dealing with medicaid? Friedman & Ranzenhofer are experienced Buffalo Medicaid Lawyers that can guide you through the process.
Related Medicaid Videos
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Care Requirements
- Emergency Medicaid Planning
- Institutionalized Spouse
- Medicaid Look Back Period
- Prepaid Funeral Arrangements
- Qualifying for Medicaid with a 401K or IRA
- Spending Down Assets
- Medicaid Gifting Eligibility
- Gifts to Disabled Children
- Preserving Assets with a Healthcare Proxy/Living Will