Spending Down Assets
Spending Down Assets to Qualify for Medicaid
In order to qualify for medicaid, you must have a set amount of “countable” assets. Learn how spending down assets to qualify for medicaid can work for you in this educational legal video.
Every one of our elder law attorneys cares about seniors, their needs, and their individual situations. We understand that you’ll be sharing personal information with us and be making tough decisions. We will listen to your thoughts, concerns and will evaluate your needs, all while helping you find the best way to fulfill them.
Friedman & Ranzenhofer provide caring, experienced and knowledgeable representation to residents in WNY. Let our knowledge guide you through the process.
Related Medicaid Videos
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Costs
- Nursing Home Care Requirements
- Emergency Medicaid Planning
- Institutionalized Spouse
- Medicaid Look Back Period
- Prepaid Funeral Arrangements
- Qualifying for Medicaid with a 401K or IRA
- Medicaid Gifting Eligibility
- Gifts to Disabled Children
- Preserving Assets with a Healthcare Proxy/Living Will