Prepaid Funeral Arrangements
Prepaid funeral arrangements are an important part of Medicaid and protecting your loved ones from the burden of paying for your final expenses. Learn more by watching this educational video.
In order to be eligible for Medicaid, you can only have $14,850. However, Medicaid does not consider a prepaid funeral account. In order the take advantage of this, you should consult with your funeral director and do a pre-planned funeral arrangement account.
Are you in the process of dealing with Medicaid? Friedman & Ranzenhofer are experienced Buffalo Medicaid Lawyers that can guide you through the process.
Related Medicaid Videos
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Nursing Home Costs
- Nursing Home Care Requirements
- Emergency Medicaid Planning
- Institutionalized Spouse
- Medicaid Look Back Period
- Qualifying for Medicaid with a 401K or IRA
- Spending Down Assets
- Medicaid Gifting Eligibility
- Gifts to Disabled Children
- Preserving Assets with a Healthcare Proxy/Living Will